The Affiliate Director

Adventures in Affiliate Marketing

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Brand News

Today we "fired" our largest client--the owner of an 1800 member affiliate program. One of my many duties was managing this program and while I much rather enjoy the Business Development and Advertising aspects of my job I felt as though we were really building a good program.

Now we're starting a new one for one of our other websites; totally from scratch. It's in the supplements market and that scares me. Everyone knows the supplements are a load of shit so our plan is to target lazy idiots. Solid business plan. That's why I could never be the CEO of a company--I give the end users too much credit.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Make Money Online said…

    ... But if You want to make some money at home on affiliate marketing online then You should Discover My Secret, how to earn $1000 a week with 15 minutes of Your Time.

    Best regards to You
    Mike

    Fast Cash Fast Cash
    Quick Cash Quick Cash
    Make Money at Home Make Money at Home
    Affiliate Marketing Affiliate Marketing
    Make Money Online Make Money Online
    Make Money Make Money
    Making Money Making Money



    P.S. I like Your Site.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Business Sale said…

    Giving others credit for their work is not wrong but you have to do this smartly.You should only praise them in a limit so that your work is not underestimated.This will help you build up good business relations also.If you really want to become a CEO try to come up with a good business plan or gather capital to buy your own business.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home